Teenager electrocuted

Hunsur:  In a tragic incident, a 15-year-old girl died of electrocution in the premises of her house at Hareenahalli in the taluk this morning.

The deceased girl has been identified as Pallavi, daughter of Mahadeva Nayaka and Yashodamma of Hareenahalli. Pallavi was cleaning the backyard of her house at about 6.45 am, when she accidentally touched a snapped electric wire and died of electrocution. Her neighbour Papa Nayaka, who tried to pull her out, too sustained burn injuries and was rushed to a private hospital in Mysuru, it is learnt.

The post Teenager electrocuted appeared first on Star of Mysore.

***

Note from Kannada.Club : This story has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed from https://starofmysore.com/teenager-electrocuted/