A major mishap was averted in Brindavan Extension 2nd Stage, after the MCC staff put fire to a heap of garbage on dry grass near an electric pole. As the garbage burnt, the dry grass below too caught fire and began to spread quickly which was put off with the help of the NCC Officers. Such negligent works could lead to serious accident. Authorities concerned are urged to take steps to stop burning of garbage.
The post Plea to stop burning garbage in Brindavan Extension appeared first on Star of Mysore.
Note from Kannada.Club : This story has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed from https://starofmysore.com/plea-stop-burning-garbage-brindavan-extension/