Plastic godown gutted in dawn fire

A major fire broke out in a plastic godown at the Nayandahalli junction on Mysuru Road, West Bengaluru, on Sunday morning.

Five fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the flames shortly after a call came around 6 am. The godown – a shed built on a 30X40 site – had stored plastic items. There was no electricity supply. The fire brigade has ruled out short circuit as the cause of the fire. A resident told fire officers the flames possibly started after some people lit a fire to beat the cold. The godowns owner is yet to be identified.

***

Note from Kannada.Club : This story has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed from http://www.deccanherald.com/content/655209/plastic-godown-gutted-dawn-fire.html