Mysuru: A 50-year-old man was electrocuted, while moving an iron ladder in Nazarbad Police limits yesterday.
The deceased is Guruprasad, a resident of Agrahara in city.
Guruprasad, who was helping painters paint the walls of a theatre tried to move an iron ladder, which came in contact with a live power line resulting in Guruprasad being electrocuted and breathing his last at the spot.
Nazarbad Police, have registered a case in this regard.
Note from Kannada.Club : This story has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed from https://starofmysore.com/man-electrocuted/