Fire at fast food joint in Jayanagar

Bengaluru: An accidental fire broke out at a fast food center in Jayanagar 4th block, which created panic among nearby residents for sometime on Thursday evening.

The police suspect that short circuit could be the reason behind the accident. There were no casualties, but a part of the restaurant was damaged.

The fire was doused soon as the fire engines reached the spot on time.  The reason behind the fire is still being investigated by the fire and emergency personnel and the losses are yet to be estimated.

***

Note from Kannada.Club :

This story has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed from http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/190118/fire-at-fast-food-joint-in-jayanagar.html .