Bengaluru: Teen dies as shop catches fire

Bengaluru: An 18-year-old died youth died at his father’s hardware shop in Hosakote after a fire broke out due to short circuit in Sulibele police station limits on Wednesday morning. The deceased has been identified as Ravi Kumaracharya, son of Shankaracharya, a resident of Pillagumpe in Hoskote. According to the police, the short circuit took place around 11:30 am. While Shankaracharya and other workers vacated the shop, Ravi got stuck inside. They immediately alerted the fire tenders, who rushed to the spot and doused the fire. Ravi was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was declared brought dead.

The police said he might have died due to suffocation, as the burn injuries were minor. Sulibele police station have registered a case and have sent the body for post-mortem. 

***

Note from Kannada.Club :

This story has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed from http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/030518/bengaluru-teen-dies-as-shop-catches-fire.html .